Dubock Funerals provide a range of services that may be tailored to suit your family’s requirements and wishes.
To enquire about our services and our vast array of options, contact us at anytime, day or night on 9384 1100.
Once contacted, one of our funeral directors will arrange to meet with you at your convenience to go through the details of the funeral arrangement.
We can meet you:
- At your home, or that of a loved one
- At our funeral arrangement centre
- At a location of your choice (E.g., nursing home, hospital, etc.)
Alternatively, if you prefer we can arrange the funeral over the phone or via email.
We will guide you through the process of arranging your loved one’s funeral service, ensuring that the ceremony reflects the wishes, values, beliefs and financial requirements of your family.
Dubock funerals will arrange the following elements of a funeral service:
- All funeral service requirements
- Transfers – Local, interstate and overseas
- Mortuary care
- Your choice of coffin or casket
- Liaison with crematorium or cemetery
- Arrange celebrant or clergy
- Registration with the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
In addition, Dubock Funerals may arrange the following, as required:
- Funeral vehicles
- Stretch limousine (up to 10 seats)
- Floral Tributes
- Death and funeral notices
- Government Medical Officer Approval (required for cremation only)
- Full death certificate
- Live musicians
- Photographic tributes and audio-visual presentations
- Filming of funeral service and provision of quality DVD’s of the ceremony
- Webcasting of funerals
- Order of Service booklets, Thank You Cards, Prayer Cards and Bookmarks
- Memoriam books
- Cremation urns and keepsakes
- Doves or balloons released as part of the ceremony
- Full catering services to suit varying financial requirements
- Donation envelopes for a charity of your choice
- Embalming services
- Other services by special request from the family